Here's How You Play

Hello everyone. This is a blog where I will put on a question. Your job is to read the question and put your opinion. It's that easy. Please feel free to answer in any way, shape, or form. I can't promise that your opinion won't be laughed at because someone's will be. I will try to blog regularly. PS - Please keep the language clean.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

different forms

Is there something you like in one form but not in the other? Like you don't like peanuts but you like peanut butter or tomatoes and ketchup.

13 comments:

Damien said...

i like pizza, but i don't like pizza-flavored anythings.

Sienna said...

mash potatoes. but not whole ones.
-sienna

Anonymous said...

raw meat= :(
cooked meat= :D

Anonymous said...

Don't like barley but I like beer.

Anna P said...

I like relish, but can't stand pickles!

annie said...

i like the name oliver but not the name olivia.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE grapes, but HATE almost anything Grape Flavored!

Anonymous said...

i love banana bread but cannot even tolerate to look at a banana! or anything else that's banana-y! gross!

Anonymous said...

garbanzo beans = GROSSNESS!!!! hummus= delicious-ness!!! (especially with wheat thins! yum!!)

Damien said...

hey emma,
check out this banana.

bonnybonnybeth said...

there is nothing so delicious as a fresh peach, but anything peach-flavored or peach-scented utterly repels me.

linnea said...

i like you, Pax... but I DON'T LIKE the PAX Channel

e. donovan said...

I like pickles, but I hate cucumbers