Here's How You Play

Hello everyone. This is a blog where I will put on a question. Your job is to read the question and put your opinion. It's that easy. Please feel free to answer in any way, shape, or form. I can't promise that your opinion won't be laughed at because someone's will be. I will try to blog regularly. PS - Please keep the language clean.

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Riddles!!!


Considering how much feedback i got on my last riddle im goin to tell another. But before i do this i need to state one rule:If you know the answer to the riddle you may post it on one condition you must give another riddle after you tell the answer. Those who don't know the answer may just post random comments concerning this category. Ok here it goes: A Bus Driver went on the left side of the road, ran a stop sign, ran a red light, and went the wrong way on a one way street and yet he didn't break any laws. This was all done in Maryland. Hows could this be?

3 comments:

emma! said...

was he just walking, not driving?

Pax said...

tes, now you must add a new riddle

kibbe said...

Gosh, I am SO bad at riddles! That never entered my mind....