Here's How You Play

Hello everyone. This is a blog where I will put on a question. Your job is to read the question and put your opinion. It's that easy. Please feel free to answer in any way, shape, or form. I can't promise that your opinion won't be laughed at because someone's will be. I will try to blog regularly. PS - Please keep the language clean.

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Be Thankful!


Happy Thanksgiving!!!!, My question this Thanksgiving is what is the strangest thing you are thankful for???

6 comments:

kibbe said...

my toothbrush

Damien said...

colorful bottle tops

annie said...

mom, good one. nobody would smile if we didn't have toothbrushes. then everyone would mope around all their lives. EVERYbody should be thankful for toothbrushes.

i'm thankful for the cracks in the asphault on school street. they fill up with water when the weather's dreary, and when i'm glum and looking at my feet, i see a reflection of the beautiful sky and beautiful tree limbs and maybe a beautiful bird or two. i say, "thank you, Jesus, for the cracks in the road!"

kate said...

Wow Annie-you truly have the eye of an artist. After my latest post I came up with a "strange" thing I am grateful for-scented oil candles that absorb the dead mouse stench that was haunting the Howard home.

Anonymous said...

Dean says, "James' long showers...because it means I know exactly where he is." (You may not know my James, but as you can imagine Dean is very much like most dads who have issues with wasted water. This should give you some insight into James.)

linnea said...

clean underwear everyday!