Here's How You Play

Hello everyone. This is a blog where I will put on a question. Your job is to read the question and put your opinion. It's that easy. Please feel free to answer in any way, shape, or form. I can't promise that your opinion won't be laughed at because someone's will be. I will try to blog regularly. PS - Please keep the language clean.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

So many choices



If you were stuck on an island and you could have an unlimited amount of any food what would it be?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mangos and bananas

Damien said...

ginger snaps

funke said...

trader joes

Anonymous said...

kyrie

Anonymous said...

haha! oh man..flip that around. i'm a bit tired i think..

Damien said...

i thought for a second there that some cannibal named "sweet potatoes" had internet access.

kibbe said...

I'd have to have a sweet and a savory, so when I got sick of one, I'd have the other, so... I guess, chocolate chip cookies, and chicken salad and spinach wraps.

kibbe said...

Kyrie, I'm calling in an order to the Cambridge Grill for some sweet potato fries because of your comment:)

Lindsay said...

Okay, did anyone else think Kyrie's mistake & Damien's reply was as hilarious as I did? geesh.

I'd probably have grilled chicken fajitas in pita bread. yum.

JLW said...

Yeah, I thought it was hilarious!

I would have... ooo, Manna - since the people of Isreal ate it for 40 years and survived, that would probably suit the occasion well.

linnea said...

GRANOLA! and grapes.

and peach yogurt.

and BEN! (but not to eat, just to hang out with)