Here's How You Play

Hello everyone. This is a blog where I will put on a question. Your job is to read the question and put your opinion. It's that easy. Please feel free to answer in any way, shape, or form. I can't promise that your opinion won't be laughed at because someone's will be. I will try to blog regularly. PS - Please keep the language clean.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Answered prayers

Hello everyone, I wanted to share the news with all the viewers of "OPINION" that Lisa Salvatore's surgery went very well. Her eyesight his getting better and better. A special thanks from Mrs.Lisa for all of your prayers and a special thanks to our Lord for fulfilling our prayers and keeping Mrs.Lisa safe.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that everything went well. Thanks for letting us know.

Katie Lin said...

Yes, thank you Pax for the update! I am excited that she is doing well!

Anonymous said...

Yes! I was wondering how things went! Praise the Lord! That is wonderful news!

Now for a new question PAX!